Thursday 17 February 2011

Randy Pausch: An inspirational man for the 21st Century


Once in a while, somebody comes and has an enormous influence  on many people. I first came across Randy Pausch when a friend sent me a text saying, ‘Watch Oprah NOW’ . I did and was blown away by the guy...I mean there he was, dying of pancreatic cancer and yet he was instilling in people a tremendous amount of hope for the future, how to live their dreams and fulfil their ambitions in life. Who could resist such inspiring and powerful words?
    Incidentally whilst looking at his natal chart, I saw that he had the moon in Sagittarius, which apparently is the ‘luckiest’ sign of the zodiac. These people have an amazing love of life, and this of course is generated in how they are with others.....I once dated a guy (Pisces with moon in Sagittarius) he was amazing,  fun to be around and I truly loved being in his company, they just know how to make you smile! While Randy’s Mars (planet of anger) is in Cancer, which reveals the sensitive side to him.


May his soul rest in peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment