Monday 7 February 2011

My Moon in Aries...

I haven’t written for a while. I’ve been going through a period of self reflection or should I say, kicking myself over past mistakes and regrets that I have had - aaagh it’s really killing me now!
I don’t know if it’s my ‘Moon in Aries’ or something else, but well it’s eating me up inside.
I am also feeling really restless about life. I can’t explain it. There is so much that I want to do and achieve. Just don’t know where to start. I feel like there is some kind of wonderful opportunity out there waiting for me, but I just can’t catch it or find it. I’ve done a lot of travelling and have so many friends, but....humm...something is just missing right now. I started writing my own ‘bucket list’ last December – first time I have ever done this and looking at my list now, I have done three of the seven things that I have set out to do, which is good....

No comments:

Post a Comment